4.26.2004

Big news. I have been sub-ing at the alternative school the last couple of days and they tried to hire me. Its an elementary position so I can't do it, but the assistant principal told me this morning that she talked to a friend of hers about me and they have a position that is right up my alley, and one that I am qualified for. That's pretty cool, regardless of what happens. The assistant principal told me that as soon as I file my applicattion to let her know so that she can "hook me up." That's cool to begin with, but here's the really cool part. Today she offered me a tutoring position that would last the rest of the year, working with Government and US History (which is my area but I never get to teach it). The pay is almost twice what I get sustituting and the experience is awesome. I really hope all of this works out the way I want it to.

I also have an upcoming phone interview with this teacher placement company. Maybe I'll have a full-time taching position for the fall. That would be awesome! Cross your fingers for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home