9.17.2003

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

I had to call my first parent ever today. It went well, despite me being nervous and bumbling my way through the conversation.

In other news I am so terrified of Hurricaine Isabelle that I have done virtually nothing to prepare for it. This is a little reality check for everyone, hurricanes lose power as soon as they hit land. Therefore the hurricane will be diminished in force to that of a tropical storm long before it hits Richmond. The storm will be even less powerful by the time it hits DC. Here's what to expect: rain and wind. This storm will probably only be as bad as many of the thunderstorms Richmond experienced this past summer-except the effects will be sustained. The only good thing is that I might not have to teach the next couple of days. I am checking the school closings list constantly, and just for Laze: I am: "hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home