9.01.2001

I am currently listening to a Sly and Robbie best of Dub collection I purchased at Plan 9 in the used section (still wrapped). It is good. The one person I know in the world who would appreciate me purchasing this is at his wedding today. Congratulations to Ryan. Kim and I watched Gremlins last night. It was excellent as usual. Gizmo is one of the cutest characters. I want to hug him. I have 2 stuffed Gizmos but I still want a real live one (if they existed of course). We went to the farmer's market today. I got some sweet potatoes, some okra (for frying), and some green tomatoes (also for frying). I am a true southerner, a hick. I hate shoes. I like trailers.

Today we saw a car with some very large white vinyl letters across the back window that said "Pass Dem Dollaz". The car was driven by an 18 year old white dude, and the car itself was an early eighties Buick. I wonder if he knows these guys?

I found this add attached to amazon.com. I find it ridiculous, as I think it promotes spying on women in the hopes of seeing some skin. Click on the link and see for yourself. What does it say to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home