8.30.2001

Painting in Williamsburg again today. My right shoulder hurts like hell. The place is almost done. Tommorrow we paint some doors and the kitchen (3 hours work max). I am glad to help my parents but damn this is really starting to suck. My Father made me call my Grandmother today. She asked me if I had gained any weight and then asked me how "my girl" was. I said No I am the same size and that she was fine. Then my Grandmother asked me when I was going to get married. I said I did not know. She said I needed to wait for the right person and to make sure ahead of time. I informed her that Kim and I have bneen dating for 2 years and left it at that. A word to the wise everyone-----don't ask me when we are going to get married. A whole lot of my friends got married this summer but Kim and I are at this time quite happy with the current situation. Thank you in advance for keeping your mouth shut in reference to this. I have already been asked this question at least 10 times this summer, thus my frustration (that and I don't like my Grandmother). In Virginia after you live together for 7 years you establish commonlaw marriage. A little over 5 more years left fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home