1.25.2005

School was indeed cancelled today. We are even running on a two hour delay tomorrow. I am nervous because the new semester starts tomorrow that means a whole new bunch of kids. I am doing three government classes and one of the classes is quite large (27 kids). I had to go get more desks and a table for the morbidly obese kid (410 lbs at age 17). The obese kid is the assistant principal's son. In addition to the weight problem he has a number of learning disabilities and is my ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL'S SON!! No pressure there or anything. Supposedly he falls asleep sitting up all the time because that is the only time he can breathe correctly. What a shame, at this rate he won't see his 40th birthday. In situations like this I am forced to realize that some of my students need assistance that I cannot possibly provide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home