8.03.2004

Some things to note:

*This site turned 3 years old on July 31st.

*I received A's in both of the classes I took this summer. That maintains my 4.0. Sweet.

*I was forced to build a second set of shelves for my record collection. I didn't need all the space I ended up creating but it enabled me to make room on my bookshelf by moving my books about music into the stacks with the records. Which looks very cool.

*My next door neighbors need to replace the battery in their smoke alarm. I know this, because every few minutes for the last week, the smoke detector has emitted a high-pitch beep. I am not sure if they recognize the problem or even notice it. Perhaps it is an attempt to drive me crazy.

&I have been working on my syallabus/semester guide for the last couple of days. It is looking pretty good, but taking much longer than I expected. At least by doing it now it gives me plenty of time for revision and enables me to look at the larger picture. It is somewhat comforting to know that I already have planned out the material I will be teaching each week until mid-January. Now the big problem: how the hell am I going to teach all of this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home