7.09.2004

I have so many problems with my genitalia it is ridiculous. Everyone knows about the hernia and the epididymitis, but here's the catch. Basically the EP is now considered a chronic condition. The doctor's offer no help, except of course antibiotics that have little effect and are extremely pricey. I found an on-line support group that has given me some good advice and the herbs it recommended alleviated most of the pain, but of course it comes right back once I discontinue the herbs. At least I am only using herbs to combat the condition, so I am running little risk or permanent damage. It would be nice if I could get the condition to go away for more than a couple of days though, since I have been dealing with this for over a year and a half now. The best part is that no one knows what causes it, of course there is some common ground amongst those who suffer with it. I think it started for me as a result of my hernia surgery, catheters have been known to cause it, at least that's what us lay-people think. The doctors tell us we're crazy, and refuse to believe that these herbs help which are:

echinacea - boosts the immune system
goldenseal - a natural anti-biotic
bromelain - a natural anti-inflamatory
fenugreek - a supplement which thins the body's fluids
fennel - also helps thin the fluids and keep them moving
Also helpful though I don't take it is Saw Palmetto

If you suffer from Epididymitis give these herbs a try. Unfortuantely, I am basically taking them continuosly with appropriate breaks of about a week after I have completed a cycle, but I have hope. These herbs combined are much cheaper than a visit to a urologist and a course of cipro, and they work better. If you want to know about dosages and where to purchase these herbs, please email me (there's a link on the right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home