3.15.2002

Most people really don't like the University of Richmond, however late last year they brought that Hey Mercedes show and now another reason. On Friday March 22 Fugazi will be playing a free show at the University of Richmond. The show starts at 7:30 and and will be at a place called The Greek Theatre, according to Kim this is an outdoor venue. For anyone who whould like to see this fine show, you can get more info. here. The band Rah Bras is opening up. I found this out last night in the midst of a truly shitty work-week, my night got a whole lot better after that. I've seen the band play many times, almost as many as the ill-fated Union Deposit Road, and the two other times I have seen them play Richmond they were incredible. I can't wait to see some songs off the new album performed live, I saw some songs live before the album came out but I feel that I am much better equipped to enjoy them now that I am more familiar with them.

Here's another link to an interview with Guy regarding their upcoming show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home