9.06.2001

Denzel and Donovan----Two great tastes that taste great together.

I just got done watching "The Hurricane" starring my favorite sexy man Denzel. MMMMMMMM-HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM. Just kidding but the movie was excellent and not just because of the Bob Dylan song which is used in the film. Speaking of Mr. Dylan, he has a new album coming out on Tuesday. He has a little pencil thin dirt mustache now. What a poor fashion choice. Though he has made many bad fashion choices in the past, I wonder why he has yet to learn his lesson. The last time he looked good was on his 1966 English tour----crazy hair, drainpipe trousers, sports jacket---totally mod. He has enough money to hire some sort of fashion consultant. I saw him in 1997 and he was wearing this western style turqoise suit with tons of sequins and lamee. I know he is technically past the age of 60 and elligible to become a member of AARP but come on. I don't mean to say that at various points he has not looked decent since '66, that is just the last time I feel he actually looked good. Especially good in the scene in "Don't Look Back" where he is fucked up on speed and being a complete asshole to Donovan. Who says drugs don't make for quality entertainment?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home