9.04.2001

Not much going on here today. I ran some errands and sent out some resumes. Looked at a bunch of the pictures that Corey took at Ryan and Huyen's wedding. I got to see the faces of some folks who I have not thought of in years. Kind of cool. If you do wish to view some wedding pictures please feel free, however be advised that there are a whole lot of them. Tons actually. It made me feel like I was there, all I had to do was imagine some conversations with the folks in the pictures. Congratulations again to Ryan and Huyen. In addition I would like to say that on the Daily Ping, Ryan states that he and Huyen were dating for 7 years. So next time you feel like asking Kim and I when we will be getting married, just remember that some folks actually prefer to wait. At least I feel as though I am in good company. Well I have company anyway ; ) No more damn preasure people. I mean it too. This includes all blood relatives on both sides. Though thankfully none of them read this and yet realize the extent of my pervercity and problems.

I am going to go read now. Today is pretty damn boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home