9.06.2001

I just walked to the thrift store and found....not a fucking thing. They are hiring however and I must admit the thought is slightly tempting. It would give me something to do though. I think I will just keep up my job search and work on that full-time (i.e. 3-5 hours/week). Boring fucking day. I made some coffee this morning and completely forgot about it. In addition I also forgot to turn the coffee machine off. Fortunately the machine apparently has an auto-shut off mechanism. I remembered the coffee 2 blocks away from my apartment on my return trip. The coffee maker would have been on for 4 hours at that point had it not shut itself off. I just made some excellent iced-coffee-latee (with soy milk of course) type thing with the stale coffee. Yummy. God bless "West Bend", the makers of our coffee pot. They done saved my ass. Hee haw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home