9.05.2001

I have very bad stomach problems. I vomit a lot. I do not particularly enjoy this act but well I do not really control where and when it happens. I was sick all afternoon and as a result incredibly dehydrated. When I am dehydrated my body wants to vomit even more. In exteme situations I end up in a hospital with an I.V. filled with some rehydrating liquid in my arm. Kim and I just got back from Wal-Mart. I almost vommited in the Cookie Aisle. I really wanted to puke on some fuckin' yuppie buying school supplies. That would have made for a wonderful trip to the West End. I bought some Gatorade which I am now in the process of consuming and will soon feel better hopefully. In really intense dehydration situations I drink Pedialyte. That works wonders by the way if you ever have a really bad hangover, as the dehydration is causing the discomfort.

I called the HR guy today. He was away from his desk and I left my info and reason for calling with his secretary---the same woman who administered my tests. My proctor if you will. Surprise!-----he has not called me back. My first interview was 8 days ago and I was told that someone would be contacting me early this week for a second interview. What a great way to do things. He was a dick on the phone (during my phone interview) and now he won't return my calls. I am beginning to think that I should thank them for wasting my time and call in bomb threats every day for the next two weeks.

Someone was listening to "Sweet Home Alabama" outside my window again today. Kim however is now listening to Gram Parsons which is soothing me.

I would now like to give a big old shout out to The Onion for printing this story. It is nice to know that a media entity the size of "The Onion" has shown this much respect to Strawberry Daq and his associates. You will notice that my shout out is missing from the article (read the article and you will understand) however I am confident that it will be coming very soon.

Da Daq would like to say Thank You to: God, Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit, all the Disciples, the Virgin Mary, Joseph, Mary Magdalen, the Three Wisemen, Noah, Job, David, Goliath, Nebachadnezar and all my homies in the Good Book. In addition to this being a funny joke after you read the article, I am hoping to mention as many Biblical Characters as possible in and effort to pick up the Christian Demographic in the Google searches by which people arrive at my site.

Fear Tactics to disuade people from getting Tattoos. All this mentioned in the article is true however, as stated near the end of the article--it can easily be avoided if you go to a reputable Tattoo Parlor. In the Virginia Area please avoid Renegade and Son in Bowling Green. The work is not all that bad (not great either), but I have heard some horrible stories in reference to the healing of Tattoos done there. If you want to get a Tattoo don't believe shit like the beginning of that article just take the time to do the reserach. In addition ask lots of questions about sterilization etc... If they treat you like crap, leave and go someplace else--they might be covering up less than savory practices. It is your money and your body, you should feel comfortable and you have every right to ask any question you choose in order to feel at ease. You are paying them and you are in control. In closing I would like to say that contrary to what the article says, I do not know of any physician that will do piercings or tattoos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home