1.14.2004

I had my first class of the semster last night, and was surprised to see my old friend Keith is in my class. He was formerly of the band Clark's Ditch and currently of the band Down By Law. He's getting his MEd too. I was wearing an Elliott Smith t-shirt and he told me of an article he ahd just read on The Smoking Gun, relating to Elliott Smith. They recently puiblished his autopsy and the police report relating to his suicide. It appears that some evidence points to murder as oppossed to suicide. He had defensive wounds on his hands and wrists, and on his "suicide" note his name was spelled incorrectly (Elliot instead of Elliott). His live-in girlfriend Jennifer is also refusing to discuss the matter with the police, which the police indicate is a bit suspicious. Homocide has not been ruled out.

You should definitely check out the article, you can actually read the autopsy and see the diagrams etc... I really hope the report is wrong because I would much rather see him die by his own hand than through someone else's agression, at least he would have chosen the former. He had been fighting with his girlfriend prior to the stabbing. She claims she had locked herself in the bathroom while he stabbed himself in the chest, only coming out when she heard him scream. I hope that the police are actively working on the case.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this blog includes awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

Feel free to visit my homepage pure green coffee extract

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home