1.07.2004

Has anyone ever sat on the toilet in an elementary school restroom and played Tetris on their Gameboy? Has anyone ever sat in their car in a high school parking lot and played Tetris on their Gameboy? Has anyone ever played Tetris on their Gameboy in the teacher's lounge?

I did all of these things yesterday and I feel good about it too. I love that game. It is freaking addicting as hell. Belive it or not, I sometimes use the game to sharpen up my mind before teaching. It helps get the brain going. The toilet is by far the best place to play your Gameboy. I think that there is something in the porcelin that makes for higher scores, or perhaps it is having your pants around your ankles sharpens the motor skills. Maybe the smell of urine stimulates the brain.

9:00 PM Update -- I just got out of the bathtub which it turns out is another good place to play Tetris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home