9.10.2001

While making my way through the blogs of various friends today, I discovered there is a new addition to Corey's household. If you enjoy pictures of adorable puppies please visit his site.

I helped my parents install their microwave today. They have one of those microwaves that is mounted above the stove and is attached to the wall/cupboard. A very big pain in the ass. My Dad is not a very healthy guy and really does not want to admit that he cannot do the things that he used to be able to do. Finally I just had to tell him to go sit down and stay the hell out of my way so I could mount this fucking 70 pound appliance on the wall. I think that a thunderstorm is on the horizon. I just heard thunder---it gave me a hint. I will be going now. As they say in Puerto Rico, um----Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home