9.12.2001

Fortunately there is very little I have to say regarding yesterday's attacks. As time passes it appears as though group(s) connected with Osama bin Laden are indeed responsible, not surprising, I merely wish that everyone hadn't jumped the gun. I just got back from Barnes and Noble, where I purchased "A+ Certification for Dummies"--I want to get my A+ before the MCSE, plus it is a good primer. On the way to the store I was listening to NPR who stated that currently knives with blades less than 4" are allowed on airplanes. This shed some light on how the hijackers were able to carry box-cutters and knives on board. As I stated yesterday our security measures are way below par. I do not blame the airlines but I wish that stricter regulations had been in place. I will write more tommorrow on this subject. Good night all, I hope everyone (including myself) sleeps better tonight than last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home