8.19.2007

Tomorrow will be our first day with students. This past week went well; I met most of my colleagues, some parents, and some students. Other than 1 colleague, so far I like everyone.

The house is getting set up, it's taking awhile, but things are going well. The new furniture is all put together and things are finding their way into their appropriate places. With a little luck, everything will be in place by the end of the month and then we can start working on the yard which has been neglected for quite some time.

Reading a bunch of good books, listening to good music. The town and surrounding area is great. The people seem really nice. I have even more random conversations than usual.

There's a bad storm blowing in off the mountain, so it's my time to go.

Hope all is well.

Take Care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home