1.07.2007

Long time with no post, so here goes:

1. I finished the British History class I was taking, and I started the Russian history class that I signed up for. When I'm done with this class I will have all of credits I need to be endorsed in both Government and History/Social Science.

2. Work sucks. We can't wait to get out of here. I got a whole new group of kids this past week. Two of the classes are fine and one is full of @ssholes. Oh well.

3. Kim is fine. I'm fine. The cats are fine. Phoebe the lizard is fine.

4. I got tattooed yesterday. It's covering up some ugly sh!t that was on my leg. Here's some pics:

Close up:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Longer view:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hoep all is well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, My name is Mark I read your post about epididymitis. I've been looking all over the internet for some help on how to beat this thing. Do you have any advice? I have this sucker for 2 years.

please email me at mylifelinebegins@yahoo.com

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home