6.19.2006

Stephen--if you're reading this, I got you message last week but I don't have your number so call and leave it or email it to me.

Picked up a great road bike this weekend. A late 1980's Peugeot Tourmalet. Nice and super light. Great condition and a great ride. Need some toe-clips but other than that I'm good. Had it converted to a single-speed. So when you're in Farmville, Va and you see a guy riding a white Peaugeot single-speed road bike. That's me. Definitely.

Hope all is well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Scott,

My name is David and I came upon your site when I google Peugeot Tourmalet. I own one of these beloved bikes and crashed it two weeks ago and am currently on the hunt for a replacement fork. I read that you converted yours to a fixie. Did you swap out the fork as well? If so, I'd love to take it off your hands. could you email me at hola.hwang@utoronto.ca and just let me know?

Thanks.
David

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home