6.17.2007

I took the final for my Russian History class on June 1. It needed to be sent to S.L.C. in Utah--the class is through Brigham Young University. They received it on June 15. It took two weeks to make it from Lynchburg, VA to Utah via "first class mail." WTF? I have had things make it to my house from Portland, OR via media mail in way less time than that. Of course the whole time I was thinking; what if my final is lost in the mail? What happens then? Do I have to retake it? In other words I was stressing the hell out. Hopefully they'll post my grade soon and I can apply for and receive my collegiate-professional teaching licensce.

Had a couple of interviews last week. One was horrible, the school that is, and the other was f*cking awesome. Hopefully I'll hear soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck there mr. wise.

mr. moore

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home