6.18.2005

It turns out my Grandmother passed away 14 days before my Father. We found out about this two weeks after his death. On the night mey Dad died we attempted to call my Great Aunt in Florida to tell her and my Grandmother. My Great Aunt asked if it was my Mother calling and promptly slamed down the phone. I called back and let the phone continue to ring. Eventually she picked up the phone and let it sit someplace, with me still on the line. Needless to say we were not very happy. I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for never contacting my Father after his diagnosis and for making a very difficult time for us a bit harder. The fact that my own Grandmother would not even call my Father, his mother, when he was dying is really fucking shitty. My Grandmother made my Grandfather's life difficult when he was dying of cancer, and she really fucking hurt her son. I swear, if I get to heaven and St. Peter says she's inside, I'm fucking leaving. God can assign me to purgatory instead. I have never loathed someone as I have come to loathe my Grandmother. My Father put her first, often even above my Mother and I, he did everyuthing he could for her while she treated him like shit his whole life. Anyone deserves better than how she treated the family. I hear Hell sucks pretty bad.

On a much lighter note; the school year is over. That means I am on vacation. Sweet!

Hope all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home