5.13.2005

I was browsing the web a little while ago and discovered an article that has greatly disturbed me. Here's the link:

http://www.local6.com/news/4480144/detail.html

The story involves a live dog being dissected in a Utah high school. The article is not for the faint of heart. I have located the information for the high school, here goes:

PO BOX 460 35 East 600 South Gunnison, Utah 84634
Phone: (435) 528-7256 Fax: (435) 528-3556

The Biology teacher's name is Doug Bjerregaard.

The school is located in rural Utah and has a student population of 349. Here's a link with more info about the school including an actual street address.

I sent out this information to a number of websites, and I would like to think both Ryan and his Veg Blog, as well as the folks at Vegsource.com for helping get the word out and for linking back to this post and the contact information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home