12.01.2005

For those of you who are interested, I am now reveiwing music over at ADD Reviews. As of this post, I have 85 reviews up. Check them out.

Thanksgiving break was cool but way too short. I went and saw Lamb of God with Confessor and The Tori on Sunday. All three bands were great. Lamb of God were incredible. I am mentioning this because Motley Crue will be playing Richmond in March. I was thinking of going until I found out that the cheapest tickets available are $45 plus service charge. I spent $46.50 at the Lamb of God show, but here's the difference - I got a LOG shirt, a Confessor shirt, a Confessor CD and entrance to the show for that amount. I mean Mick Marrs had his f*ckin' hip replaced last year, is that really worth $45? Is it any wonder, I would rather support "underground" bands?

I hope everything is going well out there. Get your holiday shopping done early - avaoid the rush. Remember if you are ordering things that need to be shipped, order them early so that them will get there in time. The USPS is usually very slow around this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home